Uno dei momenti più rilassanti
della mia giornata è
verso le 14.30: la casa è silenziosa,
i bimbi dormono (tutti e due, evvai!)
ed io posso concedermi del tempo
solo per me...

One of the relaxing moment of my
daylife is at about 2.30 pm: the home is silent,
the kids are sleeping (both of them!)
and I can take some time
just for me...





Quindi cosa c'è di meglio che
uscire in giardino a raccogliere
qualche fiore...

So, what's better than go out
in the garden and pick up some
fresh flowers...





Prepararsi una buona tazza di tè...

Prepare a good cup of tea...






...trovare il tempo di sfogliare
una nuova rivista...

...take the time to look
at a new magazine...




...e addentare qualche
biscotto, rigorosamente
al cioccolato!!!
Poi i bambini si risvegliano e...
...si ricomincia!!!!!

...and eat some chocolate
biscuits!!!
Then the kids wake up...
and I'm back to reality!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top