Happy Monday my dearest!
Yes, I know, I'm a bit away from
the blog these days,
but something has happened.
Something very big and beautiful
that will change my life,
and I'm excited and happy!

Buon lunedì mie carissime!
Sì, lo so, sono un poco assente
in questi giorni, ma qualcosa
è successo.
Qualcosa di molto grande e
bellissimo
che cambierà la mia vita,
sono eccitata e felice!!!




I will talk to you about this very soon,
but now let's have a look at
this amazing house.

Ve ne parlerò presto,
ma ora diamo un occhio a
questa bellissima casa.



A french home with
that unique chic style,
that only french houses can have,
combined with the
love for brocatange.

Una casa francese che combina
quello stile chic unico che solo
le case francesi possono avere,
con l'amore per il brocante.





The kitchen is absolutely my favourite
room of this house,
but I also love the natural colours
used for the bedroom.

La cucina è assolutamente la mia
stanza preferita in questa casa,
ma mi piace anche un sacco
l'uso dei colori neutri nella
camera da letto.




Have a nice new week!!!

Una buona settimana a tutte!!!


Remeber to enter my giveaway!!

Ricordatevi il mio giveaway!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top