Lovely Nellie at McCarthy Designs passed me this award last week!!!
Wow! I was thrilled!!! Nellie has an amazing blog where she posts about her home, her life, her travel (don't miss her New Zealand posts!!!) and fantastic pictures taken by her and her husband!
She has also an Etsy shop where you can find her gorgeous pictures! And don't miss her fantastic GIVEAWAY!!! She's having her first giveaway to celebrate one year of blogging!!!
So now I have to write seven things about myself...
1. I'm black belt of karate. I've been doing karate for 10 years, but I stopped when I discovered I was pregnant. I will start again to go to my dojo in September. Karate means a lot to me, it's not a sport, it's somenthing that makes me feel good. It teached me a lot. Please don't think I'm something like Steven Segal or Jean Claude van Damme, it's not true!!!! I'm not a dangerous weapon, just a normal, sweet girl who can defend herself! ;)
2. I love travel backpacking. I have travelled with my husband in Southern Asia, one of my fave part of the world, backpacking. We have visited China, Vietnam, Thailandia, Laos. I love the sense of freedom of backpacking: no plans, just going where you want to. Travelling is an important part of my life, even if now I'm a little bit quite. I'm waiting that my little Sofia will be older and then I want to teach her to be curious of the world.
3. I was born in a little village in the Alps. Yep! I'm a mountain girl! I love mountains and escape from the city every time I can! I spent all my childhood summers in the mountains and I feel blessed for that!
4. I love old movies. I don't miss Gone with the Wind, all the Sissi's movies and all the Audrey Hepburn's movies when they appear on tv.
5. I've always tought of myself that I was made for work and career. I found these convictions were totally false when I happly discovered I was pregnant. There's no better time for me that the time I spend with my family.
6. I don't cook! My husband loves to cook and I love to eat what he prepares!
7. I'm mad about cornflakes of every taste and every sort. They are such a comfort food to me! I love to have them at breakfast, in the afternoon and even in the evening after dinner!
Now I have to pass the award to other lovelies blogs:
1. Faviana at La Maison des Lilas
2. Zaira at Little Emma English Home
3. Tina at Rubies Place
4. Kristin at A Page of Inspiration
5. Desiree at Vosges Paris
6. Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
7. Jackie at Home
I love these blogs and the ladies who writes there. They are all so creative, sweet and supportive! They all, in many ways, have made my blogging adventure even more beautiful and incredible. Also I want to thank all the new followers and friends I've met lately!!!! A big thank to you all!!