No, I haven't a new guest
at my house!
I't just the name of a beautiful site
of nordic taste
 full of inspirational
photos!!

No, non ha un nuovo ospite
in casa!
E' solo il nome di un bellissimo
sito di gusto nordico
pieno di foto meravigliose!!









There's one thing I' m really in love with
which I've seen in so many nordic houses...
...and it's the scripts on the walls,
just like this one:

C'è una cosa di cui sono veramente innamorata
e che ho visto in molte case nordiche...
..e sono le scritte sui muri,
come questa:



I have decided that this spring,
I will write something on my fireplace!

Ho deciso che questa primanvera,
scriverò qualcosa sul caminetto!!!




I think I will create a stencil...
I have to documente myself about this!!!

Penso che creerò uno stencil...
Mi devo documentare in merito!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top