A great passion of mine is TEA. I love tea: black, green, white and in any moment of the day! With a good cupa in my hand I instantly feel relaxed and serene (even now that I'm writting I'm sipping tea!!!).

When I was in England I discovered CREAM TEA, and it was love at the first bite!!!! The English afternoon tea is a very treat: pastries, scones, clotted cream and jam. YUMMY! Well I've put on 3 kilos in eating cream teas while I was in Devon...without regrets! I would do exactly the same if I could come back and live there for a while!

Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can still find old fashionable tea rooms and I've found these fotos I want to share with you:









I really would like to sit down in one of these chairs and sip a good cup of tea, maybe looking at the menu on an old glass...




with a nice tea cup...




and, of course, ordering some delights...






Look closely at this last image...


Yes!!! They are knitted!!! Aren't they cute?

Images 1-6: 1st Option
Images 7, 8, 10: All abou you


Just another quick, but IMPORTANT note: Maria at Dreamy Whites has a fabulous GIVEAWAY on her blog!!! Generous interior designer ANNETTE TATUM is offering a queen duvets valued at $253.00 from her catalogue.


The lucky winner gets to pick the design of her choice! That's amazing!!! So, hurry up and go to Dreamy Whites to discover how to win! Good luck! And have a nice week end!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top