I've started blogging one month and a half ago to keep a diary about the construction of my house and all the inspirations I find everywhere to make it a cosy place. I really had no idea of what kind of UNIVERSE full of amazing people is the blogosphera

It's incredible of how many fantastic and creative ladies I've found here. I think that blogging is an amazing way of sharing ideas, tips, develop one's talent and make friends from all over the world.   
One of the very first person I've met, is sweet Tina from Rubies Place. I was just struggling to give my blog a decent design while I received her first comment. Her kind words made my day!!!
She is a super-nice and talented mum from Australia and has renovated her home in a gorgeous style. I've asked her the permission of showing the results of her hard work and here it is.

The Living Room:




The kitchen (which is my favourite!!!):


I love the old fireplace re-invented and the seat under the window!





This is an idea: a board on the wall! I want it in my kitchen too!





Please note the old sewing machine in the hallway...

All images courtnesy of Rubies Place.

So, go and make Tina a visit at Rubies Place. She is always happy to read and respond to comments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top