...e non me ne ero accorta!!!!
Da una settimana infatti
sono chiusa in casa con Sofia
nuovamente malata. Ieri siamo uscite
un momento in giardino...
...mi sembrava di essere un carcerato
durante la sua ora d'aria...
E mi sono accorta che il giardino
si stà risvegliando!!!!

...and I didn' t know it!!!!
It's a week I'm at home with Sofia
who is ill again. But today we have been
in the garden...
...it seemed to me to be like a prisoner
in his hours'excercise in the fresh air...
And I've suddently noticed that
the garden is awakening!




Presto ci saranno molti fiori...
...e non vedo l'ora di mettere il tavolo
e le sedie in giardino e di
godermelo!

Soon more other flowers will bloom
and I can't wait to get out
the table and the chairs
and enjoy my garden!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top