Yes, December is here
and with it the most
sparkling holiday:
Christmas!

Sì, dicembre è arrivato
con la sua festa più scintillante:
Natale!


 


This is the home of a nordic blogger,
Anna of House of Svea.
I love her blog and love
the way - so simple, natural and rustic -
she has decorated her home for
Christmas

Questa è la casa di una blogger svedese,
Anna di House of Svea.
Io amo il suo blog e amo il modo -
così semplice, naturale e rustico -
in cui ha decorato la sua casa
per Natale.





Sometimes the most little things
can create a great atmosphere...
...moss, pinecones, woods...

A volte le cose più insignificanti
possono creare una bellissima atmosfera...
...muschio, pigne, legno...




And some hyacinths,
which I love!

E alcuni giacinti,
che io adoro!



 
I want to decorate my home
for Christmas this way...
plus I will add lots of candles!

Voglio decorare la mia casetta
per Natale in questo modo...
...in più aggiungerò un sacco di candele!


Now, the winner of my Shabby Apple giveaway:
Congratulations to Cherita!
You will have a wonderful dress for Christmas
this year! ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top