...An old old chest!!!

Una vecchia vecchia cassapanca!!!






At the moment I'm sanding it
to remove all the old paint.
After that I don't know if
painting it white with a shabby finiture...
(like this one)

Al momento la stò carteggiando
per rimuovere tutta la vernice.
Dopo di che, non so che
dipingerla di bianco
con finiture shabby...
(come questa)



...or using
the white decorative wax seing
at sweet Francesca's blog.

o usare la cera decorativa
bianca che ho visto nel blog della
dolce Francesca.



What do you think?
Oh yes, of course I have to say where
I will put this chest!!
In my bedroom, which is all white!

Che ne pensate?
Bhè, prima devo dirvi dove metterò
la cassapanca!
Nella mia camera, che è tutta bianca!


PS: You can enter my giveaway here...

PS: potete partecipare al mio giveaway qui...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top