Sofia is a little rascal,
an energetic little girl
with a passion for running and jumping.

Sofia è un piccolo Gianburrasca
un'energetica piccola bimba
con una passione per il correre e saltare.

When I was pregnant
I used to talk to her.
I always tell her to become a curious girl,
to ask about everything
and not being afraid to try new things.

Quando ero incinta
ero solita parlare con lei.
Le dicevo sempre che doveva diventare una bimba curiosa,
chiedere di tutto
e non essere spaventata di provare cose nuove.

Well I think she was REALLY listening!
She is able to create such big troubles!
Sometimes she really makes me go crazy,
but then she looks at me with this Puss in Boots expression...

Bhè, penso proprio che stesse realmente ascoltando!
E' in grado di creare così tanti guai!
A volte mi fà proprio diventare matta,
ma poi mi guarda con quell'espressione da Gatto con gli Stivali di Shrek...




....asking for cuddles in her very special way...
...and how can I resisit her?

...chiedendo coccole nel suo modo speciale: "Mamma coccoe?"...
...come posso resisiterle?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top