I would like to create a cozy room for Sofia. A room where she can play, relax and, when she will be older, studying and playing with friends.



A bedroom is for every child her/his own world...




It's her/his first private place...



...a place where playing, reading, drawing, inventing exciting stories along with all her/his best friends: toys and teddy bears! 



You know I love white,



but for my daughter's room I think I will use a lot of colours!






Thinking about Sofia's new bedroom I started thinking about my childhood bedroom...Oh It was surely my little world! I slept with my sisiter until the age of 11 and then got my very own room. But I remember that my sister and I had different little places inside the same room just for ourselves.  And what about you, do you rembember your old childhood bedroom?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top