My dear friend Zaira at Little Emma English Home inviteted me to partecipate to a funny blog game. I have to re-propose photo # 6 and remember the moment.

So, that's my photo # 6! I published it in my very first post. It was February and I was waiting to have the OK for beginning the building of my home.

At that time I had only the projects done and was looking for builders, carpenters, plumbers and so on. I was literally absorbed by that and had no time to think about the interiors!

But I decided to take some time just for me and to start the blog to keep a diary of all the interior design ideas I discover on line in order to collect all the tips I would like to realize for my home!

So now I have to choose 10 blogging friends and invite them to partecipate:


Tina at The Rubies' Place
Donna at Rosebud and Bluebells
Nadine at The Design Notebook
Etta at Ma Nouvelle Maison
Francesca at Passionedeco
Deb at Cappucino Cottage
Brenda at Cozy Little House
Shari at Little Blue Deer
Rachel at Little Bits of Lovely
Yvonne at Villa Koning




They all are creative ladies with fantastic blogs!
Please feel free dear friends, if you want to partecipate, do it, otherwise...absolutely no problem!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top